George Harrison was an English musician, singer, songwriter, and music and film producer who achieved international fame as the lead guitarist of the Beatles. Sometimes called "the quiet Beatle", Harrison embraced Indian culture and helped broaden the scope of popular music through his incorporation of Indian instrumentation and Hindu-aligned spirituality in the Beatles' work.
HOODIE / ZIP HOODIE / SWEATSHIRT:
- Material Type: 35% Cotton - 65% Polyester.
- Soft material feels great on your skin and very light
- Double-needle stitched for strength and durability
- Lining with a fuzzy layer offers a warm and comfortable feeling.
- Features pronounced sleeve cuffs, prominent waistband hem and kangaroo pocket fringes
- Taped neck and shoulders for comfort and style
- Print: Dye-sublimation printing, colors won't fade or peel
- Wash Care: Recommendation Wash it by hand for the 1st time in below 30-degree water, hang to dry in shade, prohibit bleaching
- Material Type: 35% Cotton - 65% Polyester
- Totally soft and comfortable
- Without ever fading, cracking, peeling or flaking-High quality
- Colors are vibrant and won't fade
- Print: Profession 3D Print-rich in color, Dye-sublimation printing
- Wash Care: The latest 3D digital print technology, dry clean, hand or machine wash are acceptable, can use dryer, without any fading, peeling, or wrinkling, quickly dry