John R. Cash was an American singer, songwriter, musician, and actor. Much of Cash's music contained themes of sorrow, moral tribulation, and redemption, especially in the later stages of his career. He was known for his deep, calm bass-baritone voice, the distinctive sound of his Tennessee Three backing band characterized by train-like chugging guitar rhythms, a rebelliousness coupled with an increasingly somber and humble demeanor, free prison concerts, and a trademark all-black stage wardrobe which earned him the nickname "The Man in Black".
HOODIE / ZIP HOODIE / SWEATSHIRT:
- Material Type: 35% Cotton - 65% Polyester.
- Soft material feels great on your skin and very light
- Double-needle stitched for strength and durability
- Lining with a fuzzy layer offers a warm and comfortable feeling.
- Features pronounced sleeve cuffs, prominent waistband hem and kangaroo pocket fringes
- Taped neck and shoulders for comfort and style
- Print: Dye-sublimation printing, colors won't fade or peel
- Wash Care: Recommendation Wash it by hand for the 1st time in below 30-degree water, hang to dry in shade, prohibit bleaching
- Material Type: 35% Cotton - 65% Polyester
- Totally soft and comfortable
- Without ever fading, cracking, peeling or flaking-High quality
- Colors are vibrant and won't fade
- Print: Profession 3D Print-rich in color, Dye-sublimation printing
- Wash Care: The latest 3D digital print technology, dry clean, hand or machine wash are acceptable, can use dryer, without any fading, peeling, or wrinkling, quickly dry