Merle Robert Travis was an American country and western singer, songwriter, and guitarist born in Rosewood, Kentucky, United States. His songs' lyrics often discussed both the lives and the economic exploitation of American coal miners. Among his many well-known songs are "Sixteen Tons," "Re-Enlistment Blues," "I am a Pilgrim," and "Dark as a Dungeon." However, it is his unique guitar style, still called Travis Picking by guitarists, as well as his interpretations of the rich musical traditions of his native Muhlenberg County, Kentucky, for which he is best known today.
HOODIE / ZIP HOODIE / SWEATSHIRT:
- Material Type: 35% Cotton - 65% Polyester.
- Soft material feels great on your skin and very light
- Double-needle stitched for strength and durability
- Lining with a fuzzy layer offers a warm and comfortable feeling.
- Features pronounced sleeve cuffs, prominent waistband hem and kangaroo pocket fringes
- Taped neck and shoulders for comfort and style
- Print: Dye-sublimation printing, colors won't fade or peel
- Wash Care: Recommendation Wash it by hand for the 1st time in below 30-degree water, hang to dry in shade, prohibit bleaching
- Material Type: 35% Cotton - 65% Polyester
- Totally soft and comfortable
- Without ever fading, cracking, peeling or flaking-High quality
- Colors are vibrant and won't fade
- Print: Profession 3D Print-rich in color, Dye-sublimation printing
- Wash Care: The latest 3D digital print technology, dry clean, hand or machine wash are acceptable, can use dryer, without any fading, peeling, or wrinkling, quickly dry