Michael Joseph Jackson was an American singer, songwriter, and dancer. Dubbed the "King of Pop", he is regarded as one of the most significant cultural figures of the 20th century. Through stage and video performances, he popularized complicated dance techniques such as the moonwalk, to which he gave the name. His sound and style have influenced artists of various genres, and his contributions to music, dance, and fashion, along with his publicized personal life, made him a global figure in popular culture for over four decades. Jackson is the most awarded artist in the history of popular music.
HOODIE / ZIP HOODIE / SWEATSHIRT:
- Material Type: 35% Cotton - 65% Polyester.
- Soft material feels great on your skin and very light
- Double-needle stitched for strength and durability
- Lining with a fuzzy layer offers a warm and comfortable feeling.
- Features pronounced sleeve cuffs, prominent waistband hem and kangaroo pocket fringes
- Taped neck and shoulders for comfort and style
- Print: Dye-sublimation printing, colors won't fade or peel
- Wash Care: Recommendation Wash it by hand for the 1st time in below 30-degree water, hang to dry in shade, prohibit bleaching
- Material Type: 35% Cotton - 65% Polyester
- Totally soft and comfortable
- Without ever fading, cracking, peeling or flaking-High quality
- Colors are vibrant and won't fade
- Print: Profession 3D Print-rich in color, Dye-sublimation printing
- Wash Care: The latest 3D digital print technology, dry clean, hand or machine wash are acceptable, can use dryer, without any fading, peeling, or wrinkling, quickly dry